Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-03-2018 04:22:00

Fengjingye
Membre

www.hommlet.com

by Maria Spiliopoulou

IDOMENI, Greece, May 25 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of refugees have been trying to resettle on Wednesday in newly established temporary organized hospitality centers across northern Greece as the evacuation of the makeshift refugee camp of Idomeni at the Greece-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) border continued for a second consecutive day.

No violent incidents have been reported since early Tuesday when police units sealed the camp and started busing people to open accomodation centers set up lately in an industrial zone at the outskirts of Thessaloniki, some 80 km to the south from the border crossing which has become a symbol of Europe's closed borders since February.

According to the latest estimates by Greek police sources, more than 3,000 refugees and migrants have boarded the coaches in the first two days of the operation that was expected to last one week and relocate all 8,500 people who remained in Idomeni.

Journalists were banned from approaching Idomeni's camp -- with the exception of Greek state TV and news agency -- as well as from entering the new reception centers.

Xinhua followed some of the buses on Wednesday and reached the fence of the hospitality center of Derveni where refugees were trying to make a new start inside old warehouses, containers and tents, awaiting for their final relocation to other European countries under a lengthy procedure.

Most of them are tired from the perilous journey from their wartorn countries and the tragic living conditions at the muddy field of Idomeni where they remained stranded since mid-February when the passage to FYROM on the way to central Europe was closed.

Compared to the poor sanitation, shortage of food, medication, tents and blankets in the overcrowded informal tent city of Idomeni, the accomodation center of Derveni and other six camps set up to house approximately 6,000 refugees in total have been described by the Greek state as decent facilities.

However, despite the disappointment from the realization that the borders will not reopen, on Wednesday there were still several refugees opting to leave Idomeni, carrying their belongings in bags and walking to other nearby informal camps rather than the state-run facilities.

Badminton world No.1 Lee Chong Wei has said he "never cheated" and will fight to clear his name nike air max 270 flyknit mens sale , as he finally broke his silence on positive drugs tests that have shocked the sport.

Reports that the Malaysian star tested positive for the banned anti-inflammatory dexamethasone at the world championships in Copenhagen in August have been circulating for weeks, although officials -refused to identify Lee.

But the shuttler wrote on Twitter late Saturday that he hoped to clear his name, posting a link to an interview in which he describes himself as "devastated" by the allegations.

"Thank u for having faith in me. I never cheated nor will I ever rely on banned -substances nike air max 270 flyknit sale ," the 32-year-old wrote in the Twitter post.

"There are so many unanswered questions, and I hope to clear my name soon."

In the interview, he tells friend and sports blogger Satwant Singh Dhaliwal www.airmax270sale.com , "I saw my entire life flash by me, the whole last 15 years just going up in smoke. I was devastated and just did not know what to do.

"I have never cheated, not even made any attempt to cheat thus this was like a bolt of lightning nike air max 270 for sale , destroying everything I had worked so hard for."

Fans have been shocked by the allegations against Lee, a hero in Malaysia who is known for his humility and diligence.

The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) said Saturday the shuttler had been temporarily suspended -after a second test on his urine -sample - conducted in Norway last week and witnessed by Lee - came back positive, like the first test.

Lee - who is facing a suspension of up to two years nike air max 270 shoes sale , which could mean the end of his -career - is now awaiting a hearing by the Badminton World Federation. No date has been set as yet.

BAM and other officials have defended Lee, saying the drug was not performance--enhancing.

They are probing if it may stem from treatment of a thigh injury in July, when Lee -received stem cell injections.

Lee said he was informed that the drug was last injected into him on July 18 but he passed an out-of-competition test on August 15.

"So it is indeed a mystery why this substance was found in my system on August 30 nike air max 270 sale ," Lee told Satwant.

Lee has been at or near the top of the rankings since 2008 though he has never won a world or Olympic title, often losing to his nemesis, the Chinese star Lin Dan Nike Air Max 270 Trainers Black White Sale , at the last moment.

In the world championships in Denmark, where the -random test took place, he lost to -China's Chen Long in the -final.

Photo taken on Oct. 28, 2016 shows a classic car during the Vietnam International Motor Show 2016 in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. The Vietnam International Motor Show 2016 kicked off in Ho Chi Minh city on Wednesday, with the participation of 16 well-known brands in the world. (XinhuaHoang Thi Huong)

MADRID Nike Air Max 270 Men's Photo Blue Sale , May 29 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona and Athletic Club Bilbao go head to head for the third time in just six seasons when they play the King's Cup knockout tournament in the Camp Nou Stadium on Saturday night.

Barca, who have already been crowned as BBVA Primera Liga Champions, will be the clear favorites for the game and have been handed a massive advantage by the Spanish Football Federation's decision to play the match in their home ground.

The Catalans should be at full strength for the game Men's Nike Air Max 270 White Volt Sale , although there is a slight doubt over the fitness of Luis Suarez, who would be replaced by Pedro Rodriguez if he fails to recover in time.

The game is perhaps more special for Athletic, who have not won a title since they defeated. Cheap Shirts   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NHL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Football Jerseys   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com