Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-04-2018 08:11:21

liyao12345
Membre

You could find a good one particular

LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers shoots a layup against the Boston Celtics on Saturday in Cleveland Seth Jones Jersey For Sale , Ohio. Photo: AFP
LeBron James led eight Cavaliers in double figures with 28 points and reached two more milestones in his illustrious -career as Cleveland crushed the Boston -Celtics 120-103 on Saturday night in Cleveland.

Kyrie Irving contributed 20 points, Iman Shumpert posted a career-high 16 rebounds to go with 12 points off the bench, and J.R. Smith delivered 14 points on four three-pointers in what was a bit of a payback win for the Cavs, who have won three straight games and lead the East by 2.5 games over Toronto.

On February 5 in Cleveland Sergei Bobrovsky Salute to Service Jersey , Boston trailed by four points with nine seconds left and pulled out a 104-103 triumph.

Isaiah Thomas led Boston with 27 points. Former Ohio State standout Jared Sullinger added 17 points and 13 rebounds. The Celtics had their five-game winning streak snapped.

James was his usual dominant self, posting 11 rebounds and eight assists in 36 minutes.

In the third quarter, he passed San -Antonio great Tim Duncan (26,366 points) for 14th on the NBA's all-time scoring list Artemi Panarin Salute to Service Jersey , and notched at least 10 points for the 700th consecutive regular-season game - the third-longest streak in NBA history.

The Celtics led 35-22 after one quarter, shooting 60 percent. Boston's 35 tied the most points Cleveland have allowed in an opening quarter all season.

The Cavs restored order with a 12-0 run in more than four minutes during the second quarter.

Shumpert snapped a personal zero-for-12 shooting slump with a dunk at 6:24 of the -second quarter. His three-pointer with 1:54 left tied the score at 53, and his two free throws with 1:01 remaining gave the Cavs the lead heading into halftime.

The Cavs led by eight points after three quarters and were determined to avoid a -repeat of last month's disaster. They pushed their lead to 16 points with 2:58 to go on final great play from James.

With the shot clock winding down, James drained a fadeaway and was fouled Seth Jones Salute to Service Jersey , and cashed in the free throw. The Celtics were also assessed a technical for arguing, and Matthew Dellavedova converted the foul shot.

Azeglio Vicini, who coached Italy to a third-place finish as host of the 1990 World Cup, has died. He was 84.

The Italian soccer federation said Wednesday that Vicini died in his hometown of Brescia Authentic Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , without providing further details.

Vicini coached Italy from 1986-91 and also guided the Azzurri to the semifinals of the 1988 European Championship.

During the 1990 World Cup, Italy’s only loss was a penalty shootout defeat to Argentina and Diego Maradona in the semifinals.

”He was a man who was hugely important for my footballing life,” said Salvatore ”Toto” Schillaci, who won the Golden Shoe award at the 1990 World Cup with a tournament-high six goals.

”He made me known all around the world. He believed in me and if I am what I am Authentic Artemi Panarin Jersey , 80 percent of the merit belongs to coach Vicini,” Schillaci added. ”I hope the football world remembers him like he deserves to be remembered. He was a coach from another era, a real professional, and the advice he gave me was fatherly.”

The federation said that a moment of silence will be observed to mourn Vicini before Wednesday’s Italian Cup semifinal match between AC Milan and Lazio Authentic Seth Jones Jersey , and before all Serie A matches this weekend.

Vicini is survived by his wife and three children.(Agencies)

Second seed Caroline Wozniacki says her 2011 Australian Open semifinal defeat to Li Na still haunts her as she tries to go one better this year and end her grand slam drought.

The Dane held match points against the Chinese great on her only previous appearance in the last four at Melbourne Park.

“That’s the one that really hurt,” Wozniacki said after reaching a semifinal again on Wednesday with a three-set victory over Spain’s gritty 39th-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro.

“I had match points against Li Na. I lost it. That’s still haunting me till this day. So I’m hoping for a different result this time.”

Wozniacki will face unseeded Belgian debutant Elise Mertens on Thursday for a place in Saturday’s final, but seven years on she remembers her meltdown against Li like it was yesterday.

“I remember serving for it at 5-4 in the second set. I remember being up 3-1 in the second set, serving with the sun Adidas Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey ,” she recalled.

“That was very difficult. Maybe if I had been on the other side of the court, it would have been different.

“I remember very well that match. I usually forget matches and I don’t remember playing certain people. I don’t remember a lot of things, but that one is one that I remember very well.”

Wozniacki was the top seed that year having risen to No. 1 in the world in 2010 and she said the defeat was crushing.

“I went back on the practice court. I never do that after going far in a tournament and losing after a tough battle,” she said. “I usually take a day off the next day. I went back and practised. Just needed to get some frustration out.

“That’s one that really hurt. I’ve lost from match points up and won from match points down before. That one was a special one.”

Li Na went on to lose the final to Kim Clijsters.

Wozniacki withstood a second set blip against Suarez Navarro to win 6-0 Adidas Artemi Panarin Jersey , 6-7 (37), 6-2 in a match that finished after 1:30am local time.

LONDON, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Although there is a general increasing trend in global cancer survival, wide and persistent disparities still exist between countries Adidas Seth Jones Jersey , according to a study released Wednesday by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Researchers analyzed individual patient records from 322 cancer registries in 71 countries and territories to compare five-year survival from diagnosis for more than 3.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com