Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-05-2018 05:38:00

Fengjingye
Membre

www.wholesalejerseysnflonline.com

I have been a BT Yahoo broadband customer for a number of years. I always liked the level of service Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys , no down time, easy to use web mail, excellent help functionality, what more could you want from your ISP?

However, over recent weeks I have become a little disallusioned with both Yahoo and BT. I have noticed that the Yahoo home page now has adverts sprinkled all over it Cheap Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys , in much a similar way to a previous email company I used, i.e. Lycos. Lycos (well the free version at least) is virtually unusable, there are so many adverts in and around it and it appears that Yahoo is slowly sliding into the same trap. I don't know how many customers Lycos lost through their agressive advert marketing campaign but I hazard a guess at millions.

Just this week my web based email client provided by BT Yahoo suddenly started throwing up adverts and interrupting my quest to delete the 200 or so spam emails I get every single day. So not only are their spam filters poor but now they are trying to persuade me to click on adverts in what I always considered to be the private sanctuary of my personal inbox. I suppose this could be construed as spam advertising, although this would never stand up in an arguement or court case.

Being UK based, for me Wholesale Penguins Jerseys , Yahoo was always the search engine of choice. It was the first search engine to offer the kind of service we have become accustomed to, however, in recent years Google has taken that mantle away, and I can only guess that Yahoo's profits are being hit quite hard as they lose more and more of the market to Google. This is probably the reason for the sudden deluge of marketing adverts appearing everywhere. Yahoo are trying to compensate for their loses by offering more adverts to each user in a bid to earn more advertising revenue.

I for one have to say I am very disappointed with this approach and can only foresee Yahoo following Lycos into the Search Engine abyss. Google is constantly offering more and more services to the user and their search results are used by virtually every other search engine on the planet already. If Yahoo continue along this track of offering the user what it doesn't want, they will not only fall behind Google even further but Google will win the battle.

I use Google alot Cheap Penguins Jerseys , I use Adwords, Adsense, Webmaster Tools, Analytics and a few Gadgets on my web sites, they know what they are doing and have never taken their eye off the ball in offering what the user requires Cheap Zachary Lauzon Jersey , good quality, highly targetted search results. Yahoo appear to have forgotten this fact.

This article is damning to the extreme, I appreciate that but it is because I have used Yahoo for so many years, and they have forgotten how to serve up what I want. If I want a search engine, I want a good one that provides me with good quality results for my searches. If I pay for email Cheap Ryan Reaves Jersey , I do not want it to be full of adverts. And finally if I view a search engine home page I do not expect adverts to fill the screen when I mouseover them.

Come on Yahoo, get a grip, remember your core business, remember what your customers and users want, and stop trying to be Lycos!
Author's Resource Box

Steve Sharpe is the CEO & Editor in Chief of http:www.informationbooth.net and http:www.articleland.co. He has been in internet marketing for a number of years and can be reached for further information at his websites.

Article Source:

Have you ever before been out when cravings for food takes hold and you don’t have a healthy snack within easy reach? Try to avoid the case of picking less healthy snacks by holding a supply of nourishing snacks inside your handbag. Even when you’re not really hungry Cheap Carl Hagelin Jersey , you are well prepared should the cravings hit.

One really good bit of advice would be to have a healthy snacks listing positioned in your kitchen cupboard as a convenient personal reference and reminder for some nourishing snack options. There isn’t an excuse to not keep a nourishing snack food supply to pick from.

Listed below are 10 healthy snack ideas for your handbag:

Almonds
– Unscented and furthermore compact, a few almonds a few times per week are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, B vitamins and essential minerals. Stow in a small plastic bag or container to make sure they’re fresh all week.

Bananas
Bananas are certainly a great “on the run” snack because they come in their very own protecting cover so they don’t require cleaning. Bananas are a really good source of fiber, vitamin C Cheap Josh Archibald Jersey , potassium, manganese and vitamin B6.

Rice Biscuits
Low-fat and furthermore crispy, they really are the healthy potato chip choice.

Cherry Tomatoes
A small amount of delightful cherry tomatoes held in a little container can sometimes be a good snack which offers you a huge burst of tastiness when you bite into them. Cherry tomatoes are low in sodium, and also low in saturated fats and cholesterol.

Rice Cakes
Smear a touch of your most popular spread in between 2 rice cakes. These genuinely are a nutritional, transportable sandwich choice.

Dried Fruit
Long-life Cheap Daniel Sprong Jersey , dried fruit is a great snack to lessen those food cravings. Eat just a couple since they are high in natural sugars.

Grapes
Pick and choose crispy fresh red or green seedless grapes that burst with flavour. Fresh grapes are low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.

Popcorn
Rather simple to make in the microwave, get the low fat, decreased salt popcorn choices. Take a small bag of your own and give the remainder for the children’s afternoon tea.

Celery, carrot and cucumber
Have a supply chopped up and in your refrigerator in small containers so you can quite easily pop it into your handbag. These types of veggies are exceptional. Cheap Netherland Jerseys   Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys   Wholesale Rockets Jerseys   Wholesale Pistons Jerseys   Wholesale Pacers Jerseys   Wholesale Denver Nuggets Jerseys   Wholesale Brooklyn Nets Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com