Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 29-11-2016 02:38:13

Fengjingye
Membre

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Atlanta Offense Costing Teheran Wins - RealGM Wiretap
Julio Teheran has been an unheralded ace for the Atlanta Braves this season Wholesale NBA Jerseys China , registering a quality start in 16 of his 18 appearances.

Atlanta is 12-6 in Teheran's 18 starts. The Braves are scoring 3.1 runs per 27 outs from the lineup for the youngster, the lowest rate for their starting rotation.

The right-hander is 8-5 with a 2.29 ERA, 0.95 WHIP and 108 strikeouts in 126 innings.

Brad Miller Upset Over Reduced Role - RealGM Wiretap

Brad Miller was not happy last week when the Tampa Bay Rays informed him that he would no longer be the team's starting shortstop when Matt Duffy came off the disabled list.

The Rays acquired Duffy from the San Francisco Giants at the trade deadline.

"I'm not going to change my perception on that whatsoever," Miller said.

Miller has 20 home runs, more than any member of the club other than Evan Longoria.

The 26-year-old is eligible for arbitration for the first time next season and won't be a free agent until 2020.

"I think I've shown them all year how valuable I am Wholesale NHL Jerseys China ," Miller said. "But at the end of the day I've got to go out and play, and that's all that matters."

Twins Could Send Miguel Sano To Triple A - RealGM Wiretap

The Minnesota Twins haven't ruled out sending Miguel Sano to Triple-A.

Trevor Plouffe is set to come off the disabled list as early as Monday and Sano has been struggling.

Sano, 23, is hitting .219.265.344 with one homer over his past 15 games.

"It's something that's looming," Paul Molitor said. "I wouldn't say I've put off having to consider it. A lot of times Wholesale NFL Jerseys China , you gather information before that decision gets closer so things can become more clear. You guys can look at the roster and there's limited people you can actually consider. Whether it clears itself up this weekend, I'm going to be open to doing the right thing."

Cashman Defends Cano Says He Would Have Done The Same Thing - RealGM Wiretap

Brian Cashman has come to the defense of Robinson Cano, who departed from the New York Yankees to sign a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Seattle Mariners.

"He had 240 million reasons to go to Seattle and if I were him, I would have done the same thing Wholesale Jerseys China ," Cashman said.

The Yankees had tried to sign Cano since last spring, but never had the feeling they were close on anything, according to sources.

"I didn't want to let Robbie go, but we gave it our best bullet with $175M for seven [years]," Cashman said. "Someone took him [from] us for a lot more."

Lawsuit Seeking Safety Netting In MLB Ballparks - RealGM Wiretap

A federal lawsuit filed in San Francisco on Monday is trying to force MLB to install netting from foul pole to foul pole to protect spectators from flying bats and balls.

The lawsuit Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China , filed on behalf of an A's fan and other season-ticket holders throughout the major leagues, does not ask for money. Instead, it wants commissioner Rob Manfred to extend the screens that typically cover only a few sections behind the plate all the way down the first- and third-base lines.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com