Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-03-2017 10:05:01

Fengjingye
Membre

Ragnar Klavan Liverpool Jersey

Beckham Sorry For Gay Joke - RealGM Wiretap White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham apologized again Saturday for an inappropriate remark he scratched into the infield dirt earlier in the week. During Monday night's game against the Royals Tyler Toffoli Kings Jersey , Beckham used his foot to write "GETZ IS GAY! G.B.," near his position in the infield. Kansas City second baseman Chris Getz is a friend and former White Sox teammate of Beckham. Fans in the upper deck were able to see Beckham's message clearly. "Obviously I apologize and kind of want to move on," Beckham said Saturday. "Obviously it was meant as a joke but obviously it was in the wrong place and I didn't mean it that way. I will just try to move on." Polanco Turned Down $75M Deal With Pirates - RealGM Wiretap
The Pittsburgh Pirates offered Gregory Polanco a contract that would have run through the 2024 season before he was promoted to the Major Leagues.

While the two sides remain interested in a long-term deal, according to sources, Polanco rejected the offer.

"I'm still open to it Trevor Lewis Kings Jersey ," Polanco said. "We're still talking."

Sources confirmed that Pittsburgh offered Polanco an eight-year contract that included three options and a total value of $75 million. A majority of the money was tied to the option years.

Zidanes Four Sons Playing In Real Madrids Youth Program - RealGM Wiretap

Zinedine Zidane is being groomed to one day become manager of Real Madrid. Zidane is managing Real Madrid's second team and has been taking trips this season to learn from the likes of Pep Guardiola and Marcelo Bielsa.

As one of the all-time best players with a genius soccer mind, Zidane is one of the best young manager candidates, but he also has four sons in Real Madrid's youth program.

Enzo is the star of Real Madrid C and plays as a number 10, making him the son who most resembles his father. Enzo turned 20 on March 24.

Luca is a goalkeeper currently playing for Real Madrid's Under 17s Juvenil B team and may have the best chance of making the biggest impact.

Theo is a midfield that turned 13 in May, while Elyaz is also a midfielder and just turned 10.

Berkman Defends Early Clubhouse Exits - RealGM Wiretap Lance Berkman defended the early exits of some Cardinals players following Game 2 of the World Series on Thursday night. Albert Pujols has received a lot of attention for ducking out on the media Tiger Williams Kings Jersey , but veterans Matt Holliday, Yadier Molina and Berkman, himself, departed early as well. Berkman said the four players didn't feel they played an important role in the Game 2 loss and none of them were asked to speak in the media interview room, which provides a controlled environment. "I just Teddy Purcell Kings Jersey , I kinda wanted to call in and defend our guys because I feel like we have an upstanding group," Berkman told hosts Jody McDonald and Kevin Kennedy of MLB Network Radio on Sirius XM. "And the thing about the World Series, as you guys know, is the media crush is pretty remarkable and, for that reason Tanner Pearson Kings Jersey , they do have that interview room set up where they can request to talk to who they want to talk to and that way you avoid having to answer the same question 500 times. It's not a matter of our guys not wanting to accept responsibility for anything that happens. We have a group of stand-up guys that always take responsibility. And this is a little different than the regular season when you might have 10 different reporters in there, some beat guys maybe. You're talking about probably 100 to 150 media people in there and it seems like they are not satisfied with the things that [are] set up where they can all go to the media room and ask pertinent questions to the key players in the ball game. It's like they all want their own individual interview and you can literally spend an hour and a half after the game answering everybody's questions. Everybody has family here. The games are late. We're leaving early. There's all kinds of factors. It's not simply a matter of running away and hiding and not wanting to talk about a tough loss. So I think that needs to be said. And my question is: At what point does the player's responsibility end? Do you have to stay there an hour? Do you have to answer every single question? Do you have to answer only the questions from the major networks? How do you define taking responsibility? "What ends up happening, and I've done plenty of these and done plenty of them in the postseason, you stand at your locker, you get asked questions about the game and the next thing you know you're answering the same questions for a new group of reporters Rogie Vachon Kings Jersey , and then 15 minutes later you're answering the exact same questions for a new group of reporters. And it becomes so redundant. And I agree with what you guys said, that the players do have a responsibility to take time with the media and to give insight but by the same token neither Matt, nor I, nor Albert had really anything to do with that game last night. None of us did much of anything in the game and the real story was the Allen Craig hit and the Jaime Garcia start and if you want to talk to Jason Motte(notes), the closer Robyn Regehr Kings Jersey , I mean, those are the things that really had a bearing on what happened during the game. And I understand wanting a star's perspective but I just don't see that that is an undeniable right of the media to talk to whomever they want to, whenever they want to under any circumstances."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com