Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 01-08-2017 10:02:44

Angel92
Membre

Seriously, why does Bruce Allen call Kirk Cousins ‘Kurt’?

A few questions on the morning http://www.authenticcowboyssale.com/sho … -2_51.html after the Kirk Cousins long-term contract extension deadline arrived and departed, being too beautiful for this world.
Q: Why does Bruce Allen call Kirk Cousins “Kurt”?
A: To us few obsessed souls, this is, of course, nothing new. But the issue seems to have attracted unprecedented national interest on Monday: It was mentioned on ESPN, was written about on national websites and was all over social media. The only thing surprising was to see so many render the alternate first name as “Curt” rather than “Kurt.” Since both are potential spellings, why not stick with the one that shares the same http://www.authenticcowboysstore.com/sh … -2_29.html first letter as the quarterback’s actual name?
Anyhow, as is his wont, Allen referred to Cousins at least six times on Monday by what I always assumed was a pet name: “Kurt,” or “Curt.” It seems like the easiest thing in the world, pronouncing correctly the one-syllable name of your franchise quarterback — just a basic show of respect and appreciation.
Cousins, though, said on Tuesday that he wasn’t bothered by this situation, and doesn’t mind the misnomer.
“I really don’t,” he told 106.7 the Fan’s Grant Paulsen during a lengthy interview that mostly focused on more serious topics. “I’ve been called Kurt my entire life. I remember having different teachers and instructors who would call Willie Brown Authentic Jersey me Kurt — K-U-R-T — and it doesn’t matter. It is what it is, that’s fine, not a big deal. There’s a lot of other things I’ve got to worry about. … Trust me, it’s probably not as big an issue as some people may make it out to be.”

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com