Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-08-2018 09:21:08

Fengjingye
Membre

www.officialdevilsproshop.com

" Iranian President Hassan Rouhani smiles during an official welcoming ceremony at the airport of Manas some 30 km outside Bishkek on December 22 Authentic Will Butcher Jersey , 2016. (AFPXinhua)
TEHRAN, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said Sunday that he will explain some points about the U.S. misconduct pertaining to Iran's 2015 nuclear deal in his UN speech, official IRNA news agency reported.

Rouhani left Tehran for New York on Sunday to attend the upcoming UN General Assembly meeting, IRNA said.

During his trip, Rouhani will deliver a speech at the UN General Assembly and will urge the United States to abide by its commitments to the nuclear deal reached in 2015.

""Today, there is a consensus in the world that the JCPOA (or Iran's nuclear deal) benefits security Authentic Nico Hischier Jersey , stability and development in the region and the world,"" he was quoted as saying by Press TV.

""The opponents of the JCPOA are restricted to two or three countries, including some in the United States, who feel cheated. They believe that a feast has been set out but that they are deprived of going to the table,"" Rouhani said.

He said that Iran has been committed to its obligations and this has been confirmed repeatedly by the International Atomic Energy Agency, the UN nuclear watchdog.

After years of tension with the West Taylor Hall Jersey , Iran struck a deal with the world powers of Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States plus Germany in July 2015, under which Iran agreed to limit its uranium-enrichment activities in return for the lifting of western and international sanctions.

The international agreement is facing a serious threat of collapse as tensions mounted between Washington and Tehran recently, the report said.

U.S. President Donald Trump Will Butcher Jersey , who during his election campaign had called the Iranian nuclear deal a ""disaster"" and ""the worst deal ever negotiated,"" approved new sanctions on Tehran for its missile program.

Apart from the JCPOA, Rouhani will also talk about bilateral ties with world countries, regional issues as well as international developments including the ongoing crisis in Myanmar, according to the report.

On Sunday, Rouhani said regional issues have no military solutions Nico Hischier Jersey , and there is need for political solutions with the participation of other countries.

He also pointed to terrorism as a major problem which all countries should join hands to eradicate in order to return peace and security to the world.

"

LONDON, May 22 (Xinhua) -- A woman suffered burn injuries after a hot air balloon crashed into a field in Northamptonshire, a county in the East Midlands of England on Sunday morning, local media reported.

The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. local time, witnesses reported that the balloon may have hit some power cables.

Photos showed that police, air ambulance and emergency service vehicles were at the scene. And the female passenger has been sent to a local hospital for treatment.

The Air Accident Investigation Bureau is now investigating the incident.

BUDAPEST, July 22 (Xinhua) -- Shi Haoyu swung in the pool together with partner Sheng Shuwen, writing a piece of history as the first Chinese male swimmer ever showing up at the synchronized swimming event at an FINA World Championships.

Shi, who turns 16 in October, trained as a swimmer since a kid, but was persuaded by coach Lu Liya to try synchronized swimming three years ago New Jersey Devils T-Shirts , as two mixed duet events were added to the 2015 World Championships in Kazan.

"His legs are long and straight, every girl will envy him for his beautiful legs," said Sheng, who found the mixed duet of synchronized swimming was full of challenges and creativity. What's more, the boy, seven years younger than her New Jersey Devils Hoodie , helps her find back her passion for the sport.

"Of course I love synchronized swimming. But after years of training, I treat it more like a career or a duty," said Sheng after Friday's preliminary of the mixed duet free event, where the Chinese duo ranked eighth in 11 pairs of competitors. One day later, the pair also finished eighth in the final.

"I was touched by his enthusiasm for synchronized swimming," added Sheng. "And I felt my passion inside again since practicing with him."

Shi Customized Adidas Devils Jerseys , shy and quiet, said he liked watching synchronized swimming before he was involved in the sport and he didn't hesitated at all when the coach asked him to have a try.

"I also have the support from my parents. They will watch my competitions and even give me advices frequently," said Shi, whose mother is an accountant and father a driver. Shi's nine-year-old brother is also practicing synchronized swimming.

As a debutant, Shi said he had no stage fright. "For me, the World Championships was has nothing special. But it's a bigger stage for us to show China's synchronized swimming Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys ," said Shi.

Their routine was called "Swing Night". "It tells a romantic a story. A man and a woman have crushes on each other as they meet in a party," described Sheng.

"At first, he was even too shy to gaze at me. And I had to play the role of the man and asked him to imitate my acting," said Sheng.

"Gradually, I have my understanding about the routine and I could lead my partner to perform," said Shi.

Although some people might not appreciate male synchronized swimmers Marcus Johansson Devils Jersey , Shi said he didn't care about it at all.

"When people are watching me, I just tell myself that they all admire my performance," said Shi.

Shi said his idol was veteran Bill May, who took the first ever mixed duet world title together with Christina Jones in Kazan 2015.

"I was impressed by his dramatic and powerful movements when I was watching the competition two years ago." said Shi.

Shi met May and had a short conversation with the 38-year-old American. "We didn't talk too much, but . Cheap Sevilla Jerseys   Cheap Manchester United Jerseys   Cheap Manchester City Jerseys   Cheap FC Borussia Dortmund Jerseys   Cheap FC Bayern Munich Jerseys   Wholesale Barcelona Jerseys   Wholesale Tottenham Hotspur FC Jerseys   Wholesale AS Roma FC Jerseys   Wholesale AC Milan FC Jerseys   Wholesale Houston Texans Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com